ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Level 100 PFD Type 1 Foam Life Jacket - Child - Small
Size: CHILD SMALL
Weight: 12 – 25 KG
Rating: Level 100 (Type 1)
Max Chest: 85cm
Not for Babies or Infants:
It’s important that both the weight and chest size suits your child. Although your child may be within the weight bracket, the jacket’s chest size may still be too large.
From experience, this Small Jacket is generally not suitable for children younger than 3-4 years old, and is definately not suitable for babies or infants.
(Infant jackets have to be specifically designed to accomodate an infants disproportionately large head size.)
This Triton Life Jacket meets the latest Australia Standard (AS4758) to give you peace of mind when around water with your children. A Level 100 (Type 1) Life Jacket is designed with your safety and comfort in mind. Made with a bright safe visible colour and large arm holes for freedom of movement, this safety vest can be worn all day long.
It also features an adjustable strap so the Life Jacket can be secured around various body shapes. For added safety it includes a safety whistle, a strong zip, HI-VIZ strips and strong buckles. Because this is a child jacket, it has the very important leg/groin strap to reduce the risk of the jacket floating up over the childs head when in the water.
- Bright Approved Safety Colour
- Level 100 PFD Type 1
- AS4758.1 Australian Approved Jacket
- Leg/Crotch/Thigh Strap for Child’s Safety
- Head floatation flap to help keep head above water
- Suitable for Body Weight: 15 – 25 kgs
- Buoyancy Rating: 40 Newtons Buoyancy
- Heavy Duty YKK Zip on Front (With a Safety Zip Holder)
- Comfortable Fit Design
- Adjustable Waist Strap
- Elastic Waist for added comfort and protection
- Max Chest/Waist Size: 85cm
- Closed Sided
- Lightweight EPE Foam
- Heavy Duty (non-corrosive) Zipper
- Weight Rating: 15-25kg
- Chest: 55cm – 80cm (for best fit)
- This jacket is NOT suitable for babies or infants.